Friday, September 10, 2010

The Dumbass of the Day, September 10 (Houston Chronicle Edition)

Herman T. Wilson, Jr., of Houston is "Steamed" over the impending merger of Continental and United Airlines, especially the announcement that the new airline's HQ will be in Chicago. Fair enough, I'd have rather it stayed in Houston, though I have to admit that - if I worked for Continental - I'd be more than happy to get out of the hell that is Houston's summer.

But Hermie seems to also have a problem with scope. You see, Herm opens his missive by yammering, "Our hometown airline, Continental, will be President Obama's personal toy when merged with United Airlines."

What a fatuous idiot: how the everloving HELL does moving the combined airline's HQ to Chicago make it Obama's "personal toy"? No, wait, I get it: he hates Obama and wants the world to know. What he actually succeeded in showing the world is that he's a dumbass. Glad I could help.

No comments:

Post a Comment